Clear and defined roles supported by formal systems and procedures are an essential element of successful project management.
ACA provides complete project management services in all 3 phases of each project: pre-construction, during construction, and post-construction.
The Project Management team focuses on the perfect coordination between owner, designer, and construction manager, with the use of effective communication, control, and management techniques, ensuring the efficient execution of each project.
At ACA, we aim to deliver a project within the shortest time frame and at the minimum cost, while providing maximum returns to our valuable customers.
Our Project Management Strategy
- Tasks are accomplished by a highly experienced GD GROUP staff, who review each project and then provide state of the art methods and solutions.
- Our staff operates as one successful team with an excellent track record of providing clients with the best service available in the industry today.
- Our involvement commences at the earliest stage of the project, bringing together architects, engineers, contractors, and suppliers, under a central management team. This allows the construction management team to plan, direct, and coordinate all the project activities from the start of the project to completion.
- We coordinate the use of resources, technology, time, and money, ensuring that the project is completed on schedule, within the budget, and according to the specified standards.
- Design Consultants
- Terms of Reference Documentation
- Project Master Scheduling
- Budget Estimation
- Design Management and Review
- Tender Process Management
- Execution, Planning, Control, and Follow-up
- Construction Planning
- Schedule and Time Control
- Financial Control and Budgeting
- Procurement Management
- Change Control
- Claim Management
- Contract Administration
- Quality Management
- Operation and Maintenance Planning
- Startup Assistance
- Record Drawings
- Warranty Review
- Construction Audits